I mostly teach online and at the Arizona-Sonoran Desert Museum's Art Institute. However, I also have a team of volunteers who teach Zentangle once a week at a local shelter for women who are experiencing homelessness. (This program is currently on hold due to Covid-19.)
• I teach mostly online.
• The BEST way to find out what I'm currently teaching is by contacting me.
At the Art Institute/Desert Museum
• What is Zentangle?
• Zentangle of Desert gourds
• Zentangle at the Desert Museum
• Introduction: The World of Patterns
At a Location of Your Choosing:
• No experience is necessary
• The class structure depends on what you want
• The fee depends on the event and number of participants
• Zin & Zen: Wine & Tangling with your Friends
• A Tangle of Kids
• Family Affair: Mixed Generational Fun
• Team Building for Businesses
2 FREE introductory Zentangle Classes:
I taught these through the Art Institute at the Arizona-Sonoran Desert Museum.
Notes: (1) You do NOT need a Facebook account to participate (2) If you copy and paste the URLs into your browser, you'll go directly to the video. If you just click on the link, you end up in a video library featuring many classes.
• YOUR ZENTANGLE JOURNEY- PART 1
• YOUR ZENTANGLE JOURNEY- PART 2
MY ONLINE CLASSES:
CLASS SIZE: 10 or less
ACTIVITY LEVEL: Very interactive; we are drawing together with Q & As.
LENGTH of CLASS: 2 or 3 hours depending on topic
COST: $15 an hour
RESOURCES: Handouts- what we are covering & extensions for further explorations, follow ups, and video access to the recorded class.
CLASSES: Many. Go to the CLASS DESCRIPTIONS for some topics and descriptions. However, this is NOT a complete list since students often ask for other classes or off shoots of these class.